вторник, 24 ноября 2015 г.

Personal Letter - example

Задание
You have 30 minutes to do this task.

You have received a letter from your English–speaking pen friend, Ben.

I’m very busy preparing for my school exams in Literature and History. To pass them successfully, I have to remember a lot.
… What subjects have you chosen for your exams and why?... What type of exam do you prefer – oral or written? …How do you prepare for exams? …

Write him a letter and answer his 3 questions.
Write 100 – 120 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.

Пример ответа ученика

Moscow,
Russia
07.12.2013
       Dear Ben,
      Thank you for your letter. Sorry for not writing for a long time. I am also  very busy preparing for my school exams in English and Social science.
     You asked me some questions and I want to answer them. First, I have chosen English language, because without the knowledge of English language it is difficult to get a highly paid job. Social science is a very necessary subject too. As for oral and written exams, I think I prefer oral exams because it is easier to speak than to write. Your third question was about my strategy to prepare for exams. Well, while getting ready for English exams I learn words, do grammar exercises  and practice informal conversations. For examination in social science I read articles from newspapers, and I learn facts and statistics.
      Sorry, I have to go, my mum is waiting for me.
      I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
       Best wishes,
       Ivan

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий